Having a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting or Groundbreaking Ceremony?
Let the Bullitt County Chamber of Commerce help you celebrate.
We want to help your business celebrate with a Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting, or Groundbreaking Ceremony.
To be eligible, your business must meet the following criteria:
• Has opened its doors in the last 12 months;
• Has changed ownership or is under new management;
• Has moved to a new location;
• Has been remodeled or expanded at its present location.
A ribbon cutting ceremony is an important part of your overall marketing and advertising plan and is a great way to kick off the grand opening of a business. It offers an opportunity to meet key leaders in the community and get acquainted with
your neighbors and Chamber members. The Chamber can help take digital photos of the event, which will be shared via email at no cost. Scheduling your ceremony with the chamber should take place a minimum of four weeks prior to the event. Your plan can be as simple or elaborate as you like, depending on your budget. We recommend hosting an open house for the public at the time of the ceremony. Hors d’oeuvres and beverages are often served, but it is your decision and your expense. The Chamber’s staff and volunteers will help make things go as smoothly as possible by:
• Notifying the Chamber’s Board of Directors and Chamber members, encouraging them to attend your event;
• Announcing the ceremony to the public on the Chamber website and/or Facebook;
• Bringing the giant scissors, providing ribbon, and taking pictures at the appointed time.
Contact the Chamber 502-543-6727 for more information on how to schedule.